- Alfa-tocopherol acetate 50% (Eq. to 5 IU Vit E)
- 10 mg
- Beta Carotene (Eq. to 300 IU Vit A)
- 0.5454 mg
- Soduim selenite anhydrous (Eq. to 18.3 microgram Selenium)
- 0.04 mg
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate (Eq. to 3.65 mg Zinc)
- 10.0375 mg
- Silymarin Plus is a combination that works in balance and synergism on protection and
integration of the physiological functions of the hepatocytes.
- Silymarin is a potent antioxidant and stabilizer of the liver cell
membrane and other inner biological membranes of different inter-cellular organelles.
- Silymarin also enhances protein synthesis by acting on ribosomal RNA, which not only have
a positive effect on digestive function but also on the general condition of the patient.
- An ideal combination of standard antioxidants is included in Silymarin-Plus.These
antioxidants include, Vitamin E ,Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Selenium & Zinc.
- Silymarin Plus combination provides protection against the free oxygen radicals,
the main cause of damage to hepatocytes content & function in different types of
- Acetylcysteine has also been added, which is a precursor to glutathione, the most
important intra & extra-cellular antioxidant (the safest & most convenient).
- Acetylcysteine has the ability to enter the liver cells to yield glutathione
compensating for the depleted reserve (due to liver cell injury); & thus performing its role
in quenching & scavenging the harmful oxygen radicals.
- Acute & Chronic Hepatitis
- Acute Liver Cirrhosis
- Toxic Metabolic Liver Disorders (alcoholic & diabetic liver degeneration)
- Other Hepatic intoxication during administration of drugs hazardous to the liver.
No side effects have so far been reported.
So far no drug
interactions have been reported.
Dosage and administration:
One Sachet to be dissolved in half glass of
water & taken immediately three times daily
after meals or One Capsule three times daily
Keep at temp not exceeding 30 °C & Away from
Keep out of reach of children
Box of 10 or 20 Capsules or sachets.
Liver & Silymarin SEDICO