- Alfa-tocopherol acetate 50% (Eq. to 5 IU Vit E)
- 10 mg
- Beta Carotene (Eq. to 300 IU Vit A)
- 0.5454 mg
- Soduim selenite anhydrous (Eq. to 18.3 microgram Selenium)
- 0.04 mg
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate (Eq. to 3.65 mg Zinc)
- 10.0375 mg
- Silymarin Plus is a combination that works in balance and synergism on protection and
integration of the physiological functions of the hepatocytes.
- Silymarin is a potent antioxidant and stabilizer of the liver cell
membrane and other inner biological membranes of different inter-cellular organelles.
- Silymarin also enhances protein synthesis by acting on ribosomal RNA, which not only have
a positive effect on digestive function but also on the general condition of the patient.
- An ideal combination of standard antioxidants is included in Silymarin-Plus.These
antioxidants include, Vitamin E ,Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Selenium & Zinc.
- Silymarin Plus combination provides protection against the free oxygen radicals,
the main cause of damage to hepatocytes content & function in different types of
- Acetylcysteine has also been added, which is a precursor to glutathione, the most
important intra & extra-cellular antioxidant (the safest & most convenient).
- Acetylcysteine has the ability to enter the liver cells to yield glutathione
compensating for the depleted reserve (due to liver cell injury); & thus performing its role
in quenching & scavenging the harmful oxygen radicals.
- Acute & Chronic Hepatitis
- Acute Liver Cirrhosis
- Toxic Metabolic Liver Disorders (alcoholic & diabetic liver degeneration)
- Other Hepatic intoxication during administration of drugs hazardous to the liver.
Hypersensitivity to Silymarin.
No side effects have so far been reported.
So far no drug
interactions have been reported.
Dosage and administration:
One Sachet to be dissolved in half glass of
water & taken immediately three times daily
after meals or One Capsule three times daily
Keep at temp not exceeding 30 °C & Away from
Keep out of reach of children
Box of 10 or 20 Capsules or sachets.
Liver & Silymarin SEDICO