Diabetic foot is one of the major
health complications and serious
affect diabetic feet. The onset of
the disease through the emergence of
some symptoms in the foot as
swallen, infection, sores and wounds
as a result of neuropathy or
ischaemia or bacterial infections.
This situation can occur due to several reasons:
How to care for:
- Inflammation of the peripheral nerves, which
usually leads to loss of sensation
or deficiency in patients with
- The malfunction of the sympathetic
nervous system and Albarracmbthaway,
leading to a loss of some of the
protective functions necessary to
maintain the integrity of the feet,
especially the sense of pain and
release enough of the race for
moisturizing the skin.
- May occur due to narrowing or blockage
of the peripheral arteries that feed
the legs out from under the knees.
- And an increased risk of foot ulcer when
growing up diabetic new shoes, and
walk a long distance in the stage of
diabetes with low sensitivity and
disturbed blood circulation in the
feet, it may be solid or narrow shoe
and thus be harmful, producing sores, wounds, reduces blood
circulation in the feet, and the new
boot does not help to narrow the
healing of wounds or sores that are
popping up in the foot, due to lack
of blood flow in the skin and
increase pressure on the soles of
the feet due to body weight, and
lack of ventilation inside the shoe,
and increase the sugar in the skin.
- As for the causative agent, is a mechanic,
such as bruising or burning with hot
water, or article of cleaning
materials, where infection can occur
because of the pain sensation.
- Moreover, there is another reason the degree
of importance, a bacterial infection
that causes foot rot-infected
tissues, "sore foot."
Complications of diabetes:
- Foot should be checked every day and use
a mirror to look at the back of the feet
- Consult a doctor when you are redness,
swelling, pain or numbness or tingling in any part of the foot.
- Should not address any changes in the skin
of football at random and without consulting a doctor first.
- Patients with diabetes are advised to cut the nails straight to avoid nail
- Not to put feet in front of the heater directly in times of winter.
- Not walking barefoot.
- Not to wear shoes without socks, or wearing sandals or other open footwear on
the fingers, while avoiding shoes with high heels or shoes with a pointed finger or specific fingers.
- Peripheral neuropathy and lack of sensation.
- Cardiovascular morbidity and lack of blood supply.
- Bacterial infections as a result of a vulnerability
- Of foot ulcers and wounds.
- Cause abnormalities in the joints and bones broken foot leads to a swollen
foot (ft Charcot Charcot "s foot).
According to recent global studies
proved that half of patients do not
know they are infected diabetic foot
as a result of the lack of
sufficient awareness of, and so they
risk losing their feet over 25 times
of ordinary people. It also suggests
that the incidence of diabetic foot
in patients with diabetes, a common
rate of 25 to 30 percent, may
increase the proportion of those
resulting in injuries to the sores
and infections of the feet, and this
may require amputation in many cases
because Altgertm by 82% and a loss
of feeling came in second place 59%
either inadequate blood supply was
in third place with 38 percent, and
can be avoided awareness and proper
medical care and highways.
- Good control by the level of sugar in the
blood and set in the normal or close
to it is the best way to protect the
- Patient education and awareness about
diabetic foot complications.
- Early identification of cases of bacterial
infections in the foot and treatment.
- Ulcers by a specialist diabetic foot.
- Wear appropriate shoes for the foot to be
comfortable and not tight.
- Wear cotton socks and washed with the
- To wash the feet daily, and dried well,
especially between the fingers.
- Stop smoking, because smoking has a role
in disorders of blood flow in the foot.
- Work to lose weight to relieve pressure
on the feet.
- Cut nails straight and feet are too thinly.
- The use of a special oil or moisturizer
for the feet to save them and Naamtin Rdobtin.
- Avoid walking barefoot to avoid cuts and sores.
- Not to endanger the feet of the hot water
or even use the hot water bottle on them.
- Finally, it must be the prevention of
diabetic foot problems are a key target for diabetics and go to a
counselor surgery to detect and to know the reasons as soon as they occur.
- Good control of diabetes, blood pressure and fat.
- Remove the pressure on the foot in case of
a sore foot, and the most important step towards the treatment of
diabetic foot,so as to provide an opportunity to heal wounds or
ulcerations. Including the reduction of standing and walking, and stereotyping of complete
(Altajabis), and the use of temporary special Shoes, templates and detailed internal shoes.
- Modify blood flow and treatment of blood
vessel blockages, if any, to improve the blood supply wound.
- Treatment of bacterial infections by treating infections by appropriate antibiotic.
- Remove inflamed tissue and cells of dead and rotting.
- Cleaning and dressing wounds and skin ulcers and remove harsh.
- Control wounds on a regular basis.
- The use of absorbent dressings and non-adhesive with large pores.
Important here is that diabetics should be fully maintained on the
feet such as the eyes and non-growing tide of sores or wounds
surface and treated early before the problem to worsen and reach the germ
to the bone and then amputation is inevitable, Vlintbh patient to the
importance ofearly diagnosis and treatment.
- As demanded by the surgeons that
patients with diabetic foot patient,
the high morale that help strengthen
the immune system, thereby
eliminating a deadly bacteria, which
is scientifically proven in many